Matricia Solutions is a business and technology consulting organization, specializing in implementing business software solutions for private and public organizations.
Matricia’s strategy is to become the provider of choice for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions and services for mid-size to large private companies and public sector organizations in Romania. The company is Master Reseller for Hyland Software in the SEE region, promoting the OnBase ECM brand directly and via a network of business and technology partners.
Matricia partners with market leading software companies like Hyland Software (OnBase ECM), Microsoft (Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX), Qlik Tech (Qlik View – Business Intelligence).
Since the beginning, Matricia’s goal has been to become a longterm, trustworthy partner of selected customers, by providing them with quality software and services that would help their businesses strive.
As a result of keen focus on maintaining a high level of customer service, Matricia became the trusted partner of more than 60 companies in Romania: CEC Bank, UPC, Pro Credit Bank, BCR Leasing, Boromir, Certasig, Ministry of Health, Gothaer Asigurari, Scandia, Farmexim, Carrefour, Metro etc.
We are currently expanding our OnBase ECM consulting team and welcome candidates for the Document Management Technical Consultant role.
- Design and administration of software infrastructures – Microsoft platform
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft operating system, IIS, Exchange, AD (ADFS, SSO are considered a plus)
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft SQL Server (development on Microsoft SQL Server is considered a plus)
- Installation and configuration of software on distributed architecture (Client Server – Application Server – Database Server)
- Networking – DNS, VPN, Firewall
- Virtualization platforms – VMWare, HyperV
- Ability to lead business requirements analysis sessions with customer representatives, under minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience in configuring a Document Management / Business Process Management / CRM / ERP / xRM platform to fulfill business requirements
- Experience in working with the database of a DMS / BPM / CRM / ERP / xRM platform
- Experience in delivering training, documentation and technical support for the solutions implemented
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- At least 2-3 years experience in IT projects, preferrably in various industries
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience in developing applications using Microsoft .Net Framework / C#
- Experience in developing on Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of LINQ/Lambda expressions, Entity Framework; JQuery, HTML5 si CSS3
- Ready to assume a client facing role
- Great sense of individual responsibility and commitment
- Team player
- Very good communication skills
- “Can do” attitude
- Good listener
- Ability to work against deadlines
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Cibernetics, Electronics or similar