Doctors in Oncology, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Senior (5-10 ani)
We are currently recruiting for Specialty Doctors in Oncology with fluent English to our Client Hospitals in Northern Ireland!
Several of these positions are located in lovely countryside hospitals!
The doctor will undertake a range of clinical duties across oncology services, dependent on the needs of the service. There will be opportunities for working alongside Consultant teams in chemotherapy clinics, while ensuring that there is medical support available to provide an assessment and treatment service for patients who become unwell while having SACT, those who experience a reaction to SACT and those who attend for assessment of complications of SACT.
- Work as an active member of the inter-disciplinary team, assessing and developing patient treatment plans and ensuring safe and therapeutic management of patients receiving SACT
- Look after the routine medical care of patients in the unit including the co-ordination of appropriate investigations for inpatients and liaison with other medical departments as necessary
- Review chemotherapy patients / those with side effects of SACT
- Prescribe SACT
- Provide medical support to consultant SACT and review clinics
- Participate in ward rounds with the inter-disciplinary team
- Attend Specialist Clinics under Consultant supervision
- Be responsible for the proper delegation to and training of staff working under his/her supervision
- To participate actively in the teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Full GMC Registration
- At least 4-5 years experience in Oncology
- Excellent communicator
- Fluent English