Do you speak french? Learn, grow and have fun!
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We happily recruit for one of our customers in Iasi - a leader in providing IT support, Service Desk Analysts with French language.
As part of the Service desk support team, you will:
- Take decisions using existing knowledge base and your problem-solving skills for the initial diagnostics of the technical incidents;
- Put knowledge and training to work in resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact;
- Prove attention to details in recording and classifying all incoming technical incidents;
- Escalate and timely hand off to other resolving teams the incidents where no knowledge or solution was found;
- Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
- Learn, grow and have fun!
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in French;
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS-based applications;
- Hard working, performance-driven, solution-oriented, team-centric;
- Available to work business hours in shifts between andMonday to Friday;
- Basic technical support experience is considered a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
- Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages;
- Flexible location: possibility to work in the office or remotely;
- High quality external and internal technical trainings;
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
- Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
- More benefits depending on the length of service;
- Lateral and management career opportunities.