DLX Full Stack Software Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Sibiu, Arad
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Are you enthusiastic about distributed systems, cloud computing and mobile? You love to design and create applications that are fun to the customer?
Software development with modern patterns and methods such as APIs, Micro Services and DevOps are right up your alley?
Join us and become part of our new Digital Learning Experience project!
What awaits you:
- As DLX Full Stack Software Engineer you will build the next generation platform for digital learning. We will no longer have hour-long trainings, but immersive short trainings, that support you at the right moment, understand what it is you are missing and what you like to know more
- You will be part of a highly skilled team, that knows how to build engaging UX, a scalable platform and dives into big data topics
- You will work in an international environment
- You will be part of a highly agile, cross functional team that focuses on fast deliveries and short iterations
- You will shape the technology of the products and projects you work with
- You will work with the latest technologies and take smart decisions when to use them
- You can jump onto a problem and find solutions
- Together with the team, you will help shape and radically transform the way we do product development in our organization
What you bring:
- You have already gained experience as a full stack engineer. You know how to build systems in a modern world, understand the trade-offs of what you need to get right from the start vs what can be improved later
- You don't care about frontend or backend (and have knowledge in both), but thrive on solving problems regardless where the code takes you
- You like working on the cutting edge and have experience with multiple languages and frameworks.
- You don't care about Dev and Ops (and have knowledge in both), but live DevOps
- You know nodeJs or a similar web first language, worked with a OO language like Java or .NET, docker and like building engaging and never seen before UI/UX.
- Some experience with big data, stream processing or building search engines is a plus
This is what we offer:
- The advantages of a large-size family-owned company and the charm of a start-up: we are an interdisciplinary team. Our one goal: To inspire our customers!
- With us you get the chance to turn your ideas into reality in an exciting and rapidly growing SaaS company. Become a pioneer!
- Opportunity to contribute substantially to new products
- Competitive salary combined with benefits and perks according to our employees needs