District Manager Trainee in Bucuresti
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
JYSK is looking for a dedicated District Manager Trainee in Bucharest!
Are you willing to go the extra mile to make a sale? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with constant challenges? And do you get a kick out of making a team perform? Then you might just be the one we are looking for.
You Bring dedication and you…
- have a good track record of creating excellent sales results and team spirit through high energy and motivation
- have proven success with leadership, preferably also with distance leadership
- develop your Store Managers and secure best practice across stores
- are able to plan and prioritise your workday and work independently
- are a role model and naturally takes the lead in all situations
- make independent decisions in a very busy and dynamic environment
- are eager to develop yourself and you have the drive and ambitions to make a career
- have strong communication skills as you are the link between stores and the head office
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- opportunities for development and the possibility for an international perspective on your career
- the chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- the responsibility to influence important key figures
- a culture with fast and practical decision at all levels in the organisation
- competitive bonus that reward great sales and results and a car
- structure and concepts that create opportunities for you to deliver excellent results
- a great company culture
JYSK has expanded from one store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2,300 stores worldwide today. In order to secure future growth, we need the best employees.
Seize this great opportunity to become part of JYSK. If you bring dedication, you will meet possibilities.
Click on the “Apply” button below to take charge of your career.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.