Distribution Sales Representative
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1800 - 2000 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Our client is a global leader in producing and distributing of chemical specialty and with a strong presence worldwide. We are seeking a talented Distribution Sales Representative who will be responsible for all sales activities in regard to the assigned accounts or geographic area to achieve established sales targets.
Candidate profile requirements:
- University (Degree) in Business, Engineering or Science disciplines;
- 3 to 5 years of sales, marketing or other relevant experience; technical degree or experience in a technical field is preferred;
- Ability to persuade and influence others;
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations;
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials;
- Must be adept at negotiation and customer service;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques;
- Good understanding of the industry is preferred;
- Result oriented;
- Good command of both oral and written local language and English are required; additional language is beneficial;
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in area; work a flexible schedule to include evenings and overnight accommodation;
- Possession of valid driving license.
Job main responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients;
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made;
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity;
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned;
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts;
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge;
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships;
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services;
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up;
- Identify and resolve customer complains;
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up;
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales;
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock;
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, etc;
- Assist in follow-up for collection of payment.
If you have a background in most of all of the above and it looks like an interesting challenge to you please feel free to ask any questions. You can send your CV or you can contact us at .
Please note that your personal data included in the application will be processed by us and our client for the scope of this recruitment, your application being considered as your approval according to GDPR regulation.