Disputes Management Officer with German in Brasov
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
- Good English
- Good German (B2)
- At least secondary education
- Experience in customer service and complaints solving will represent an advantage
- SAP knowledge nice to have
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Analytical abilities are highly appreciated
- Timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via phone and e-mail
- Identifying the cause and validity of complaint, analyzing of overdue receivables
- Preventing re-occurrence of complaints by cooperating with the Billing Team
- Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of invoices and customer satisfaction
- Delivering a consistent and professional level of service and maintaining good customer relations
- Reporting the results of work in the area of outstanding receivables
- Achieving set revenue targets and call quality objectives
Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Please rate your German skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this position?