Disputes & Collections Officer in Italian
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You have Advanced Italian and English language skills
- You communicate easily
- You are a team-player
- No previous work experiences? Don’t worry, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced professional.
What will you do?
- Learning will be a big part of your job? After joining our team, you will have the opportunity to learn all about Finance and Accounting and put it into practice.
- To give you a clue: in 6 months after you join our team, you will know: how to manage customers expectations, reconcile accounts receivable ledger, solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices; how to work in various applications (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Excel)
- But what will you do in a typical day? You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time; consult with your colleagues in case you ever need help.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings both in classroom and online and rejoice the guidance of career counselors, mentors and people advisors
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription (Bookster)
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life
- What are your Italian skills? (1=Basic, 2=Conversational; 3=Fluent)
- What are your English skills? (1=Basic, 2=Conversational; 3=Fluent)
- What are your salary expectations for this position? (RON net/month)