• Planning, scheduling and organizing assessment centers for Executive positions all over the world - in English language
• Searching for moderators and observers
• Check availability of the international moderators within internal team and if necessary, the availability of the external vendor
• Negotiate the possible procedure dates
• Book rooms and catering
• Communicating via e-mail and phone
• Creating and updating report
Advanced German and English language knowledge (oral and written)
Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.