Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Limited period of time - 1 year with the possibility of prolonging
Your primary responsibility as a Direct Sales Manager is to proactively and systematically develop new direct business as a contributor while also to develop, manage, mentor the Direct Sales Agents as a leader.
- Actively promotes the bank products together with subordinated team in order to achieve the sales goals outlined, and initiates, establishes, develops and maintaining relationship with targeted clients;
- Making proposals to the superior in areas of responsibility, for strategic and sales objectives, strategies options for achieving the established objectives;
- Instructing, training, mentoring and managing direct reports and other inside sales resources as assigned;
- Providing guidance to the Direct Sales Team and improve overall direct sales department performance;
- Adhere to a proper business work ethic and create a similar expectation of your reports/peers;
- Develop and deploy plans to increase Direct Sales Team performance in coordination with Head of Sales Channels Management Division.
What you need to succeed
- 2 years on a similar role in financial services or banking;
- Advanced MS Office skills and advanced networking and relationship in the industry;
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English;
- Must demonstrate creative problem-solving skills and possess the ability to lead at a senior management level, build consensus, and motivate staff to achieve a high level of performance;
- Accountability for assessing, developing and coaching direct reports in behaviors and skills necessary to support challenging business goals;
- Must be highly self-motivated and results driven;
- Strong strategic development & planning abilities.
What you need to do know
If you believe this position is the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
Please note that all applications are treated confidentially.