The Tire division has 24 production and development locations worldwide. As one of the leading tire manufacturers with around 54k employees, the division posted sales of €11. 3 billion iContinental ranks among the technology leaders in tire production and offers a broad product range for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers. Through continuous investment in R&D, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The Tire division’s portfolio includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for commercial vehicle tires.
You have to be enrolled in the final year of Bachelor or Master studies at:
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
• Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Flexible Working Schedule;
• International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.