To be one of us, you have to be yourself
Digital Transformation Specialist - determined period contract, 1 year (with the possibility to prolong)
Ingka Investments Romania (part of INGKA Group) - Bucharest
Ingka Investments is the investment arm of Ingka Group. The IKEA vision guides us as we lead home furnishing retail into the future. To secure Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength, we make responsible investments in people and businesses that make a positive difference to people and planet. Aside the Retail investments, until now we have two Investments portfolios in Romania: Forestland and Renewable Energy.
As a Digital Transformation Specialist, you will have the opportunity:
- to lead local Digital Projects, develop and deliver trainings for the local stakeholders,
- to develop yourself in an international working environment, communicate with different Stakeholders, from local and Ingka Group Level,
- to learn from colleagues around the world and, at the same time, to share your experience with others,
- to work in an agile way with the digital projects.
You will also need to connect the needs in your market and at Ingka Investments level, with a complete overview of the latest digital innovation on a Forestland portfolio level.
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do….
- Act as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) between the Management Team, Operational Team and the development/support team for any malfunction or error of the digital tools;
- Create and integrate a leaner document management system, by using SharePoint as a platform;
- Extract, Transform and Load data received from various sources into the company databases (such as SharePoint lists, Power BI reports, GIS SDE GeoDatabase);
- Maintain the database functionalities in order to serve the operational needs, to allow analyses and scenarios for producing best results under different working methods;
- Create a variety of GIS (Geographical Information System) products, such as standardized and template maps;
- Perform periodical checks over the digital tools in order to ensure functionality;
- Effectively manage all cadastral activities performed by external companies;
- Contribute at the developing of integrated digital solutions for operational activities.
... with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
- Background with Microsoft Azure Services;
- Good knowledge of Office 365 services, especially SharePoint and Power BI;
- Good understanding and knowledge of database solutions, SQL and GeoDatabase;
- Understanding of data integration, API and automation flows;
- Understanding of Agile methodology and project management principles;
- Experience with ETL;
- GIS and remote sensing understanding – it is considered a plus;
- Document management system knowledge – it is considered a plus;
- Good communication and project management skills;
- Documentation skills of the project and the process;
- High level of proficiency in English.
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have University degree in Computer Science or any related field associated with this, and at least 3 years of increasing responsibility in the field of Digital Transformation, if you have the ability to quickly gain and apply knowledge of the local market, leading and implementing digital projects and if you have a flexible, hands-on and pro-active approach and drive to get the job done, we are curious to meet you.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.