Digital System Architect NoRD
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
If you think a telco cannot innovate, DON’T APPLY!
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, any-place, anytime. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth.
We believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging digital/information technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our capabilities, and we are looking for talent to join us on that journey - to explore and innovate. You will be joining the Digital team of explorers with the primary goal of transforming through digital efforts. This includes the use of new cutting-edge technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics.
- Responsible for delivering detailed technical solutions for external and internal clients through design and implementation;
- Compiles the documents containing the detailed functional design at the application level, integration and data model;
- Participates in defining functional or non-functional acceptance tests (., performance, security);
- Proposes methods to improve existing products (through new functionalities or operational improvements) or to create new products.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the role of Architect Solutions or System Engineer, covering all aspects of the analysis and design, development and execution process;
- Knowledge about the architecture of web-based systems and the type of services in the field of enterprise applications - medium level;
- Knowledge in the design of enterprise systems and independent web systems - medium level;
- Familiar with programming of various types (. Kafka, web based frameworks such as Spring)-medium level;
- 2 years experience with grid in-memory databases (NOSQL) or relational (eg Oracle, MYSQL);
- Experience in multiple software environments (. PHP, Java) and hardware (. Linux, Unix); the candidate must feel comfortable in environments involving complex heterogeneous systems;
- Familiar with ETL or real-time (publish-subcribe, change data capture replication) data tools;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- English - advanced level.
Before applying for this position, we invite you to access the following link:
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.