Acest job nu mai este activ.
Is the Internet your playground? Are you a versatile communicator and do you have the stamina to close the deals? Do your problem-solving skills make the difference?
Ipsos Interactive Services is looking for an experienced Digital Media Buyer to join a growing and enthusiastic team for our North American & European Business.
About the role:
The Digital Buyer will be responsible for working with agencies, sites/publishers and internal departments to plan, buy and traffic all digital media buying on international sites. Individual has the ability to ingest research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan & buy the media and then clearly and succinctly communicate the outcome internally and externally.
- Manage end to end digital campaigns to drive online respondents to join Ipsos panels using a variety of channels (affiliates, CPA, programmatic, e-mail marketing, social etc);
- Plan, budget, implement, monitor, create reports, and optimize campaigns in terms of volume, price, quality and conversion rates against KPI’s;
- Develops objectives, plans and presentations for the market led;
- Search, test, negotiate and implement new online traffic campaigns with new partners in North America & Europe;
- Develop trusted relationships with various trading vendors on all aspects of the daily campaigns, from negotiations, to contract signing, to campaign closure;
- Pro-actively grow the digital business, help increase efficiencies and identify new opportunities to increase reach and calls to action;
- Help promote digital opportunities within the company and offer consultancy whenever needed for the internal clients;
- Manage digital finance process and reconciliation.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2 years digital marketing/media experience;
- Proven experience in planning, implementing, managing and optimizing digital media campaigns (cpc/cpm/cpa/cpv/cpi etc), leveraging a wide range of platforms and channels;
- Proven experience in working with: Web Analytics & Campaign Tracking Tools (. Google Analytics, Voluum, Cake, Adsbridge, Bemob), Pixel tracking/Implementation, URL parameters, ad-serving technologies;
- Proven experience in working with Facebook Ads Manager;
- Certified in Google Adwords and other social media certification would be a plus;
- Highly inquisitive about the latest innovations and passionate about delivering results;
- Excellent relationship building abilities and an engaging attitude;
- Experience in negotiating and working with multiple digital suppliers;
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way;
- Problem solving - Recognizes problems and responds; systematically gathers information; sorts through complex issues; seeks input from others; addresses root cause of issues; makes timely decisions; can make difficult decisions; communicates decisions to others;
- Excel skills – medium level for reporting purposes;
- Advanced English skills;
- Conversion rate optimization and CRO tool usage experience (Google Optimize, Crazy Egg, Hotjar, Omniconvert) would be a plus.
This job if for a work schedule from 09:00- 18:00 RO time.