Provident Financial Romania is part of the British group International Personal Finance plc., a leading international home credit business, serving million customers in 8 countries, on 2 continents. We work closely with our customers – often face to face in their homes – and have developed a portfolio of products designed to meet the particular needs of those who want credit products that allow them a high level of control. We are committed to providing our customers with a service that is not only useful but also transparent and easy to understand.
Provident arrived in Romania in April 2006 and after 8 years we have more than 800 employees and agents, we cover over 80% of urban population, with more thanactive customers.
The role of the Digital Marketing Specialist is a key position in the Digital team within Marketing function.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the company's website content and online marketing campaigns, according with network and local requirements and following the brand guidelines.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Participating in project development and implementation of new functionality for the company's website;
- Implementing and monitoring conversion-driven online marketing campaigns (SEM, affiliate marketing, email marketing, display advertising);
- Monitoring, reviewing and continuously improving website performance () and digital campaigns (conversion optimization, MVT and A/B testing);
- Collaborating with internal and external copy, creative, development and technical resources to develop digital campaigns for customer acquisition and agent recruitment;
- Reporting results and performance indicators of online marketing campaigns to the marketing manager and the group;
- Providing support for offline marketing initiatives in order to provide a digital extension for offline campaigns in the online environment;
- Monitoring the competition in the online environment and reporting to the marketing manager;
- Monitoring the marketing budget allocated to digital campaigns and track ROI in order to ensure effective campaign investments;
- Keeping records of all contracts and expenses for online marketing campaigns and services and preparing related payments.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist your skills and experience will need to include:
- Relevant experience in digital / online marketing activities (minimum 2 years in a national/ multinational company);
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster tools
- The ability to analyze, interpret and report data;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Team player, but also a self-motivator with the ability to work independently;
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines;
- Advanced computer proficiency (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Creative and problem solver, with excellent attention to detail;
- University graduate – Marketing specialization will be a plus;
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken;
- HTML will be a plus
Why work as a Digital Marketing Specialist for Provident?
We want you to enjoy real job satisfaction and the chance to develop your career. And the way we see it, the difference you make will be recognized and rewarded fairly. That's why we offer a competitive rewards package, plus a range of benefits to suit your needs.
Your career, personal development, performance management, training and pay are as important to us as they are to you!
At Provident Romania our strategy for growth means great opportunities for the business but also great opportunities for employees. It’s an exciting time for everyone in the business and for everyone who joins as we continue on our strategy for growth.