Digital Engagement Executive
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Digital Engagement Executive
(1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler for Philip Morris Trading SRL)
FIND A NEW PATH
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
- Work together with digital coordinator in the briefing process of the Digital agencies and implementation of digital and interactive marketing activities. Keep Digital Manager and Brand Team up-dated in all stages of the processes to ensure the Digital and interactive marketing activities competitiveness, timeliness and highest quality.
- Data Management:
- Drive the gaining of new consumer / updated records to the PM Database by using available data collection methods and exploring new ones.
- Ensure the ongoing control and correction of data processing done by 3rd party providers (input, transfer, verification, cleaning, and refreshment) in order to maintain reliable and good quality Database, in line with GDPR and PMI policies and procedures. Report to direct supervisor / Digital Manager any major discrepancies and suggest actions for correction.
- Based on the input from Brand Teams and Digital Manager prepare optimal mailing lists selection and target brands for each segment. Perform analysis on lists agreed and propose suggestions for improvement.
- Coordinate with 3rd party providers and internal parts (IS, Legal, IS / IPG) to ensure at all times that the Database system meets all legal, marketing and security information requirements in terms of data complexity and consumer profiling.
- Project planning driven by market data and consumer journey insights
- Share learnings and propose future developments to minimize consumer pain points in digital assets / journeys
- Prepare and submit improvement proposals in regard to new Digital and on-line opportunities such as: new media (consumer interactions), tools, vendors, innovations, digital trends etc.
- Establish constructive relationship and productive cooperation with all external parties (Advertising agencies, Direct Marketing Houses, Digital and Interactive agency etc.) to lead to high quality service.
• Integrity and trust;
• Analytical skills;
• Action oriented;
• Very good understanding of digital channels;
• Eager to develop projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 2-year experience in Digital Marketing;
• Experience in email marketing is a plus;
• Good understanding of consumer journey across different channels;
• Planning skills;
• Advanced skills of Microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel;
• Fluent in English