Digital DevOps Engineer NoRD
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
If you think a telco cannot innovate, DON’T APPLY!
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, any-place, anytime. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth.
We believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging digital/information technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our capabilities, and we are looking for talent to join us on that journey - to explore and innovate. You will be joining the Digital team of explorers with the primary goal of transforming through digital efforts. This includes the use of new cutting-edge technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics.
- Configurates and maintains system environments to meet the needs of internal or external clients;
- Develops tools to install changes to existing applications;
- Creates Cloud installation templates for AWS services for various applications and technologies;
- Releases softwares for system planning and deployment;
- Manages the test and production environment (local or in cloud) for business applications;
- Develops and configures automated procedures to ensure scalability of systems to meet business volumes;
- Develops procedures for automating the testing and the implementation of changes in applications;
- Collaborates with technical experts on related systems to ensure the development of solutions to integrate process and data flows according to customer needs.
- Minimum 2 years experience in system configuration;
- Background in Linux/Unix Administration – medium level;
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef or equivalent – medium level;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (. AWS, OpenStack);
- Experience with Oracle and MySQL- basic level;
- Understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby);
- Knowledge of best practices for IT operations of high - availability systems;
- Adaptable to new technologies;
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a cross functional team;
- Creative and inovative;
- Good communication skills;
- English – advanced.
Before applying for this position, we invite you to access the following link:
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.