Digital Designer (mid level)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
100 - 101
As part of the marketing department within a dynamic and constantly growing company, you will be at the forefront of innovation. The Digital Designer is ultimately responsible for maintaining and advancing the positive impact we have on our users. The work you do is instrumental in building bridges and appealing to an ever-expanding and diverse audience.
The ideal candidate proves:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital design (with online portfolio that can pe presented)
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge on other Adobe Suite products represent an advantage.
- Good understanding of digital, responsive design, UX/ UI, digital banners and After Effects - would represent a significant plus.
- Fluency in English
- High level of creativity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - represent a must
- Team player with sufficiently strong leadership abilities to deliver efficient design solutions
- To define the creative direction of new concept requests
- Monitoring consistency in the brands’ visual development
- Collaborating with the development department and providing feedback on the final result
- To provide the developers with clean, well-organized files
- Testing the web pages on multiple devices ensuring design elements correlate with the responsive and user focused design principles
- Working efficiently to meet all deadlines
- Could you please include a link to your portfolio or provide examples of you work as a digital designer? Thank you!