Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. For more information, visit the website at .
Digital Design Engineer
Design team member who will actively participate in design, simulation, optimization and validation of 8-bit mixed signal microcontrollers:
- Perform HDL design using the Verilog language and transistor level design using Cadence tools;
- Perform synthesis, power analysis, static timing analysis, automatic place and route (APR) at block level and chip level;
- Develop mixed signal modules and products;
- Simulate at the module level and full-chip product level to guarantee data sheet functionality and timing;
- Interface with and support applications, product, test engineering, marketing, development systems, technology development, CAD, layout and other design organizations;
- Validate and debug silicon products in order to achieve Release to Production;
- Occasional travel to the US for short periods;
- Degree in Electronics, Microelectronics or Electrical Engineer required. MSEE preferred;
- Technical knowledge of IC design methodology;
- Good knowledge of Verilog hardware description language;
- Very good knowledge of digital circuits and microprocessor architectures;
- Good knowledge of analog circuits and circuit simulators;
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems as well as scripting languages: Perl and Tcl;
- Knowledge of basic layout concepts and layout software is a plus;
- Be an excellent decision maker, able to take the information at hand and consistently make decisions that expedite the goals of the project;
- Good communication skills in writing and speaking English;
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.