We are on a fantastic mission of making the networking infrastructure for tomorrow, and ultimately make a real difference in people’s lives. If you’re looking to get behind a mission that will impact the future of networks, let's discuss.
We are looking for a Team Lead to work in an energetic team that is driving and leading the next generation networks with the Network Cloud solution. He/she will be hands-on, leading the development team; will manage processes and personnel to conduct quality assurance testing; will oversee the testing of software features as part of a collaborative team.
Their cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution have created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, they enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for their customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
We are looking for the best of the best talent that is capable of dreaming out of the box and can execute on the dream and turn it into real value for customers.
- Proven experience in leading QA teams;
- QA Experience: testing practices, methodology;
- Linux knowledge: deep knowledge/experience with Linux testing and security (hardening);
- Experience with Distributed Solutions (such as Cloud solutions) with high debugging ability skills in such systems/solutions;
- Scripting capabilities in Bash/Python;
- Team player, delivery and quality driven;
- Experience with QA best practices;
- Fast self-learner with ambition to learn how things are done from the basics up;
- People management, coordination of multiple teams, good communication skills and teamwork capabilities.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of networking technologies;
- Hands-on experience with a variety of network equipment vendors;
- Experience working with network protocols, mainly: BGP (UC,LU) | IS-IS |OSPF, OSPF-TE | RSVP |LDP | VPN and MVPN.
Established in 2011 by a group of technology professionals, Tellence is a leading provider of high-tech software & engineering services. Our company is focused on research & development and customer engineering support, and its engineering solution center handles software development, quality assurance & customer support.
Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: automotive, telecommunications, cyber-security, Satcom, mobile applications, new media & broadcasting & semiconductors.
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Tellence offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages.