Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
About the project:
- SMT Suite is a Web Application developed by the company to manage Storage Assets.
- IT offers global view of storage system and storage network though friendly web interface.
- Allows checking used and unused resources for storage servers.
- Follow storage allocation life cycle: creation, grant, removal.
- Monitoring SAN infrastructure and storage planning for provisioning business line needs.
- Invoice storage costs
- Actively participate in Team Meetings
- Take part in all application deployment and operating life cycle phases
- Implement automated tools and scripts for build, deployment and Continuous Integration.
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation
- Develop new features as part of commando team
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes
- Acting as an adviser and mentor for other less experienced team members, if necessary
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs
- Knowledge of various vendor’s (EMC, NetApp) storage platform technologies (SAN/NAS) including architecture, operational procedures related to management and monitoring of various storage software and hardware components
- Experience in managing fiber channel switches – Brocade, Cisco
- API Restful in Python
- Microservice approach
- Revamping of collect system
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We will also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills
- Good command of English or French
- Interesting salary conditions;
- Undetermined period of contract;
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial);
- Medical insurance;
- Official trainings and certifications;
- Lunch tickets;
- Yearly professional evaluation;
- Financial benefits based in the company partnerships;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Professional infrastructure;
- Join a multinational team.