- Manage integration test systems and implement test scenarios defined by development teams
- Provision test environments with a focus on test automation
- Development and improvement of the existing automation processes (packaging, distribution, installation, test)
- Maintain and support configurations of test systems
- Responsibility for the system and performance monitoring and reporting
- Support for technical error analysis
- Successfully finished computer science (or other STEM disciplines: science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) studies (University/University of Applied Science)
- Very good knowledge of operating system Linux (also useful: Unix, Windows), and administration of Oracle databases
- Experience with development and automation tools like Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Ansible, and shell scripting (. bash)
- Good knowledge of application servers Wildfly and Tomcat. Knowledge about Apache Spark is a plus.
- Understanding of containerization and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker etc.)
- Very good analytical skills
- Good English language skills, German would be considered a plus
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available
We are BearingPoint RegTech (Solutions)
BearingPoint is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory and risk technology solutions (RegTech and RiskTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for Financial Services.
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our know-how resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.