DevOPS software developer - middle to senior
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
About the project:
- It's a web application developed to manage storage assets and resource management tools.
- Offers global view of storage system and storage network though friendly web interface
- Allows checking used and unused resources for storage servers
- Follow storage allocation life cycle: creation, grant, removal, etc
- Monitoring SAN infrastructure
- Actively participate in Team Meetings;
- Take part in all application deployment and operating life cycle phases;
- Implement automated tools and scripts for build, deployment and Continuous Integration;
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
- Develop new features as part of commando team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Acting as an adviser and mentor for other less experienced team members, if necessary;
- Maintain a close relationship with the team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
- 2+ years working in DevOps and software development;
- Knowledge of various vendor’s ( EMC, NetApp) storage platform technologies (SAN/NAS) including architecture, operational procedures related to management and monitoring of various storage software and hardware components;
- Experience in managing fibre channel switches – Brocade, Cisco;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We will also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English or French.
- Interesting salary conditions;
- Undetermined period of contract;
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial);
- Medical insurance;
- Official trainings and certifications;
- Lunch tickets;
- Yearly professional evaluation;
- Financial benefits based in the company partnerships;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Professional infrastructure;
- Join a multinational team.