Acest job nu mai este activ.
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We're looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic DevOps Manager who works hands on in our Operations team, leads the team and represents it internally, as well as externally.
We have a professional work atmosphere and an exciting roadmap of operational improvements and need someone with the skills and experience to execute work but also lead the team and keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Oversee configuration, deployment, administration, monitoring and analysis of the Mambu cloud service in multiple cloud environments
- Consult and advise our prospects and customers as well as internal sales, development, quality assurance and support team on infrastructure related issues
- Oversee improvements and automation of IT operations, continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Own main Ops flows like:
- infrastructure change & incident management
- infrastructure maintenance & capacity management
- application releases
- Ensure transparency on infrastructure metrics and roadmap
- Closely collaborate with product owners for constant improvements in the Ops sector
- responsible for the welfare of the Ops team; their professional development and growth; primary accountability for their job satisfaction
- ensure all parts of the Ops function operate at their best productivity, efficiency and quality
- recruiting manager for Ops roles in all Mambu locations
- strong ambassador of the DevOps culture and ensuring it throughout all levels of the product team
- lead Ops strategy to continue to meet availability, performance, platform security and costs targets
You need to have:
- Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- At least 3 years experience in Linux and network administration
- Experience in operating and managing web applications
- Hands on programming experience
- Experience in cloud infrastructure automation and management
- Up to date knowledge on technologies used in the Ops sector
- Strong obsession of the DevOps culture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a sharp eye for details
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Multi-project coordination skills
- Strong communication and self-organizing skills
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We hope you have:
- Good knowledge on IT security
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, Java Virtual Machine and MySQL
- Experience in managing AWS cloud environments
- Experience in build tools for continuous integration and delivery
- Hands on scripting experience (. python or bash)
- Hands on infrastructure-as-a-code experience with Terraform or similar
- Experience in managing and operating container-based environments with Docker or similar
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas or Moldova
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
Acest job nu mai este activ.