Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Release Management & Deployment team within PCC, sits horizontally over the project delivery of all teams, providing centralized governance and shared services across the department. Its’ main functional areas encompass Release and Deployment Management, Technology Management and Compliance Management.
The DevOps Engineer will join the Release Management & Deployment Team of PCC, and will be responsible with contributing to the implementation of the Continuous Delivery strategy of the PCC department with a distributed focus on all programs, which aim to deliver the next generation PCC platform for the Bank.
The role would ideally suit a passionate technologist, with broad development experience across the SDLC and a focus on DevOps practices and mind-set.
A DevOps Engineer in PCC
- Maintains and supports the development infrastructure and environments;
- Creates and/or integrates systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment and monitoring of builds and environments;
- Creates and/or integrates systems to present the build and deploy KPIs;
- Defines build, continuous integration and deployment standards and ensures adherence to them;
- Liaises with IaaS and PaaS service provides within the Bank to enhance their offerings;
- Liaises with other technical areas, conducting technology research, and evaluating software required for maintaining the development environment.
We are looking for candidates who show us:
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- A creative approach towards solving technical problems;
- Proactive can-do attitude;
- Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle processes;
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and platform components included but not limited to:
- Linux / Unix Operating Systems;
- Shell / Python Scripting;
- Oracle / MySQL Databases;
- Oracle WebLogic / Tomcat Application Servers;
- Experience in building / supporting Continuous Delivery pipelines;
- Experience in virtualisation: OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, VM Ware ESX/ESXi, etc.;
- Hands-on experience with DevOps configuration management tools: Ansible Tower, Docker (nice to have also: Jenkins, Chef, Puppet);
- Experience in monitoring / reporting tools: Prometheus / Grafana, EFK stack (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana), Geneos, etc.;
- Good knowledge of TeamCity, GIT / BitBucket / Artifactory (nice to have: IBM uDeploy);
- Good knowledge of testing and deployment automation frameworks and tools (JMeter test suites, Serenity);
- Experience with tooling across the SDLC:
- SonarQube, VeraCode, Crucible;
- JIRA, HP ALM, HP UFT;
- Confluence, Artifactory.
- Ability to deploy complex solutions based on IaaS, PaaS and public and private cloud based infrastructure
- Proven experience on Infrastructure Architecture - Clustering, High Availability, Performance and Tuning, Backup and Recovery;
- Good understanding of Micro services architecture; Able to adjust to rapidly changing priorities of delivery;
- Able to work efficiently with colleagues in multiple regions;
- Comfortable interacting directly with a broad spectrum of stakeholders in multiple regions;
- Willing to collaborate across domains, for efficiency in technology sharing and reuse.
Nice to have, but not required: