All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Defining the Allianz Group’s digital future through a combination of technology trends such as cloud, micro-services, big data, and mobile, the Allianz Global Monitoring team requires individuals who are close to technology and love working in a tight-knit team.
The ideal candidate will prefer the excitement of shaping the technology evolution over following the beaten path and regards highly qualified colleagues not as competition, but as a learning opportunity. They will have good knowledge about concepts as well as hands-on experience with operational monitoring of Linux-based operating systems and services and also in operational and business monitoring of applications.
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of new services delivered by Allianz Technology
- Solve problems relating to a new set of services delivered by Allianz Technology. Build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure, platform and application related issues
- Participate to the architectures and designs of large-scale platforms
- Engage in service capacity planning, software performance analysis and system tuning
- On call duty (24x7). Organize simulation sessions
- Familiar with Agile development practices, feel comfortable supporting an Agile development process (SCRUM, LeSS, Kanban, XP)
- Cloud System Architecture: conceptual knowledge and hands-on experience of systems management and monitoring functions. Understanding of cloud architecture concepts and styles (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), containerization (Docker), orchestration (Kubernetes) and related concepts. Experiences with Cloud Foundry, OpenShift or Kubernetes are desired
- Experiences with end-to-end monitoring of cloud-ready applications and micro-services, including the infrastructure and platform-level monitoring
- Application Performance Monitoring: experiences and knowledge of metrics-based monitoring systems (Dynatrace, NewRelic or AppDynamics) and frameworks such as Graphite, InfluxDB, Prometheus, Grafana or similar
- Log Management: experiences with log-based monitoring systems and frameworks such as Splunk and Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana (ELK)
- Distributed tracing: basic knowledge of contemporary end-to-end tracing systems, such as Zipkin, Dapper, HTrace, X-Trace, etc.
- IT Automation: experience with configuration management system such as Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible
- Solid understanding of automation tool market trends and vendor positioning. Hands-on scripting and programming skills for cloud automation
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a focus on software engineering, large-scale system administration, networking or IT operations
- Team player, capable of collaborating in a fast-paced environment, as well as capable of working independently with a high level of self-motivation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a systematic and goal oriented workstyle
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Self-motivated to keep up-to-date with technological developments and trends
- Ability to deliver high-quality results under time-constraints and concurrent tasks
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills required, German desired
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.