DevOps Engineer for Avira SafeThings
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As our flagship product – SafeThings – grows in success and complexity, we are looking to complement our R&D team with strong DevOps skills.
The challenge is to manage and automate highly sophisticated web systems that run in the cloud. The goal is to architect and build a cloud infrastructure that will serve millions of users worldwide.
We need a tech-savvy engineer that has good knowledge and understanding of cloud computing, continuous deployment, DevOps and wants to help us protect people in the connected world.
You will be part of Avira SafeThings Team and will report directly to the Engineering & Architecture Manager in Bucharest.
It is envisaged that you will work closely with our engineering team comprising 16 developers, data scientists and big data engineers.
Your role will be highly connected and indeed you will be considered a vital cog of Avira SafeThings.
What you will do
- Setup and maintain applications in Amazon Web Services
- Create highly available and fault tolerant systems in the cloud
- Work with at least one continuous integration and deployment tool (preferably Jenkins)
- Automating as much as possible (maintenance of servers, performance tests, logging & monitoring)
- Contribute in a complex, long term project
- Take responsibility and ownership of your remit end to end
You will get better at
- Amazon Web Services, Amazon EMR
- NodeJS, Java, Scala
Benefits and perks:
- Equipment of your choice
- Cozy cafeteria with lunch and specialty coffee
- Stylish building with open roof terraces
Learning & Development
- Unlimited access to Udemy
- Career Management
- Coaching programs
Health & Wellbeing
- Gym and fitness card
- Private medical care
- Sport events
Family & Living
- Vacation child care
- Avira Prime licenses
- Paid study leave
- Onboarding events
- Monthly Employee Meetings
- Summer & Christmas parties