Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, balanced and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, crafting intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly sophisticated, we are on a quest for easy. We are crafting groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to develop and deliver into production internal applications, being responsible for the whole process: writing technical requirements, developing the script, implementing and testing the application.
You will also:
- Be responsible for automation systems design, specification, programming, and testing
- Be responsible for translating customer needs and business requirements into detailed technical solutions and proposals supporting the integration and deployment of such solutions in production
- Develop in-house automation; keep abreast of the latest developments in automation technology and introduce them to wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve efficiency
- Diagnose and repair bugs within production code
- Build simple SQL queries for validation of databases (case specific)
- Be responsible for creating high level/low level design specifications and other documents
- Coordinate requirements gathering and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives and partners that use cases accurately portray business needs
- Contribute to project plan and participate in all project phases
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Experience in working with Angular
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different partners and to different customers
- Ability to perform effective planning, adapt to a constantly evolving environment and handle multiple task assignments
- Good written and spoken English
- Willing to travel (10%)
Nice to have skills:
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
- Experience with scripting languages: Java Script, Python
- Technical knowledge in Oracle/ SQL Server/ MySQL
- University degree and/or Master with a major in Telecom or IT
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities.