Tellence is extending software development activity in Bucharest and,for Nexog, our own project, is looking for an DevOps Engineer who is motivated to work with our team of talented engineers for NMS project - the web console for managing network equipment (viewing reports, alarms, real-time and historical performance indicators, configurations, topologies, maps,user management).
Nexog: We are Broadband Network Management experts. Our Network Management and Orchestration (NMS& MANO) solutions enable Service Providers to manage both physical infrastructure and virtual network functions, maximize network utilization, reduce maintenance costs and achieve higher throughput per subscriber. NEXOG multi-vendor management solution manages any network and every node over multiple-protocols, including SNMP and NETCONF. Quick to implement and simple to use, NEXOG solutions are available as SaaS, Virtualized or On-premises to fit any size network.
• Experience with Linux OS administration (CentOS, RedHat);
• Experience with shell scripting;
• Experience with web servers (Apache, Nginx);
• Experience with JVM based container deployment;
• Ability to work over various connectivity solutions (SSH, VPN, TeamViewer).
• Experience with high-availability solutions;
• Experience with Python;
• Experience with MySQL;
• Experience with LDAP;
• Experience with CI solutions.
• Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract;
• Sick days (2 days/year);
• 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
• International projects with access to high-end technology;
• Flexible working program and professional working environment (noncorporate);
• Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
• Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria);
• Sports and relaxation facilities.