Detalii loc de munca
Job partial remote (timpul de lucru se va imparti intre remote si sediul companiei)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers and promote environmental sustainability.
Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
More info on our product can be found here:
We are looking to extend our DevOps team in the Bucharest office.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the cloud and on-prem solutions needed by our internal customers to meet their goals.
You will be working with Jenkins, Docker, AWS ECS, Atlassian tools and other systems.
- Analyze requirements coming from our internal customers
- Design and implement the appropriate system to allow the teams successfully build and test their products, such as implementing a CI/CD build system based on Jenkins that will automatically scale up or down, either on prem or using cloud resources. The output could be virtual machines, docker images and others.
- Investigate potential problems and fine tune for optimal performance
- 2 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer science or engineering background
- Working experience with Jenkins, Docker, AWS services.
- Proactive attitude and willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English