Detalii loc de munca
Airbus Defence and Space is one of the three Divisions of the Airbus Group and Europe’s Number 1 defence and space company. It is the world’s second largest space company and one of the top 10 defence companies globally. Airbus Defence and Space develops and engineers cutting-edge and peerlessly reliable products in the field of defence and space. Its defence and space technologies enable governments and institutions to protect natural resources, societies and individual freedom.
As a member of our growing DevOps Engineering team, you responsibility is the day to day development and continuous enhancement of the Airbus Restricted Cloud (ARC), in order to meet the demands of our business. The IaaS/PaaS layer offers business projects across all program lines the vital building blocks they need to create new solutions for either new business services or increasing operational excellence. To be successful, you must have an automation-first mindset and deep expert knowledge in one of the core technical domains of our platform (Cloud Services, DevOps/Automation, Software-defined storage/backup, Software-defined networks, IAM, CMDB) as well as sound knowledge in one of the other areas listed below. In your role, you are part of a scrum development team and build services jointly with members of other disciplines.
Interest group: DevOps
Contract type/working time: Unlimited
Work experience: min 5 years
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to become part of the Airbus Defence and Space Romania team.
Areas of impact: DevOps
- Implement new cloud-specific software automation, . IaaS/PaaS building blocks defined by the platform architecture team.
- Ensure a smooth transition into operations to meet expected SLAs.
- Improve existing IaaS/PaaS elements based on customer feedback, market trends, and runtime information.
- Continuously increase the automation level and resilience of the IaaS/PaaS layer, . in terms of self-healing capabilities and zero-touch deployment.
- Harden the IaaS/PaaS layer continuously against evolving threats in close collaboration with the security team.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in development, coding or operational engineering roles, optimally used to work in a DevOps environment
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery approaches (CI/CD)
- Proficiency with at least four of the following areas:
- DevOps Tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory, Ansible Tower, …)
- Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code
- Kubernetes / OCP / Rancher / Docker
- Morpheus (CMP)
- Databases (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, …)
- Programming Languages (Python, Ruby, …)
- Test Autiomation Framerowks (Protractor, Molecule, Serverspec, etc.)
- Software-defined storage and backup solutions, . Commvault Hedvig
- Software-defined networks, . Arista
- Privileged Access Management solutions
- Identity & Access Management, . Active Directory, Federation, ADFS, and CA
- Network Security Components, . Netscaler, Palo Alto, and VPN
- Remote Desktop Technologies, . Citrix
- 3D Processing, . GPUs, XEN
- Expert knowledge in one of the following areas and solid knowledge in a second one:
- Cloud Services
- Infrastructure (Compute, Network, Storage/Backup)
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
- Working in a multicultural environment / as part of a team
What do we offer you?
- A great place to develop your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Performance related bonus