The job involves managing virtual machines, monitoring and troubleshooting production systems, maintaining network infrastructure and diagnosing problems, ensuring that the web server services are always configured properly, secured, and updated, running maintenance for hardware equipment (workstations/servers/printers/routers, etc.), managing internal development software (Jira, Jenkins, GitLab, Version Control system, Package managers, Back-office, etc.), and offering on-demand support for deployment/release activities (on-premise/cloud).
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- University degree in IT (software).
- On-site availability at Syncro Soft headquarters in Craiova.
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Being familiar with virtualized environments (VMware vSphere, VirtualBox) and cloud services (AWS).
- Linux fundamentals and scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python).
- Being familiar with network security topics and being driven to solve complex security challenges.
- Understanding of DevOps automation techniques.
- Knowledge of DevOps software development processes (building, releasing, deployment, testing etc.)
- Understanding continuous integration.
- Best practices for building and maintaining a scalable and optimized Back-End.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good English skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker, Git, SVN, Jenkins, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Web technologies and protocols.
- Being familiar with one or more relational and non-relational Databases technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge about encryption algorithms and protocols.
- Excellent salary package depending on experience and abilities.
- Professional and modern working environment with the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals.
- Comfortable, ergonomic workplace.
- Meal tickets.
- Fitness center and weekly sports.