Adresa/ adresele jobului
42 Strada Erou Iancu Nicolae, Voluntari
British School of Bucharest is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer in order to develop and enhance our automation processes, working closely with the Infrastructure team to considering best of breed infrastructure / cloud solutions to support a high throughput, low latency application infrastructure.
The role also involves improving and maintaining our existing Applications infrastructure to ensure all our production systems are robust, stable and able to service a large number of clients.
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be working in a small team of DevOps Engineers and release engineers designing, building and monitoring our development/test/production environments and work closely with our R&D, product-development and analytics teams.
You will ensure the continuous improvement of existing products and data-processes and build environments for new products and big data processes.
Automate everything, including provisioning, monitoring, data processes, and continuous delivery elements. With your contribution, platforms are scalable and autonomous, releases go live without any downtime and platforms are secure.
- 3+ years of DevOps or System Engineer experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent field;
- Good Knowledge of shell scripting and/or dynamic languages (Bash, Python);
- Automation & orchestration expertise with products such as Chef, Puppet, SaltStack or Ansible is a plus;
- Automated build and deployments with Git/Jenkins/TFS/etc.;
- Good knowledge of modern application servers such as Nginx, Apache, IIS, Tomcat;
- Good knowledge of enterprise level networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, Firewalls) is a plus;
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure;
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English.
Competitive salary congruent with competence and performance.
Training and a collaborative team of highly knowledgeable people.
Relaxed working environment where we focus on quality and performance beyond everything else.