Our customer is a top-tier investment bank with client assets of hundreds of billion globally.
Orinoco is a workflow platform used on automation of various business processes by middle-office team.
Its technologies varies from Java to Tibco and it's deployed on dedicated machines as well as cloud platforms.
Applications are using Docker and Open-shift but not only. Application as well as simple web servers are used.
While the new services are using HTTP/Rest, there are still components that are using JMS (EMS implementation) . Oracle is the preferred data base system.
For the interaction with middle office the is a GUI built on Eclipse platform (Java&RCPTT).
We enjoy doing scrum and continuous improvement so we hope you like it as much as we do.
• Perform configuration management on non-production and production environments
• Build, deploy activities on non-production and production environments
• Support the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments
• Is able to provide support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems)
• Involvement in the whole SDLC flow
• Contributes to problem and root cause analysis
• Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
• Creates knowledge base articles
Mandatory Skills Description:
TeamCity, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
Reasons to join us