Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The ideal candidate: We are looking for a person that has a holistic view of all technical environments, with a strong focus on automation and the ability to bridge the gap between the development teams in order to deploy highly scalable infrastructure of our internal and third party software projects. On the long term this person will build a internal DevOps team and best practices within the company.
Main objective: Support multiple development, test and production environments based on project deadlines and release schedules. Ensure the quality of software is maintained (including infrastructure as code on premise or cloud), through change management and following internal processes.
- To comply with relevant internal procedures and policies
- Be an active member of the team to identify improvements supporting our DevOps strategy with an objective of Continuous Deployment supporting our Target Operating Model.
- Maintain, support and improve the end to end deployment process following a continuous deployment strategy for on premise and cloud solutions
- Support the suit of tooling supporting our legacy and DevOps environment
- Work closely with Infrastructure, Operations and Project management teams to coordinate the transition and deployment of software releases through test to production
- Provide consultancy for deployment packages for our complex environment
- Ensure rollback contingencies are planned and employed.
- Support existing ITIL processes, in particular problem, release and change management
- Support and troubleshoot deployment issues with Development, infrastructure and test teams providing hands-on technical expertise where required
Knowledge and abilities:
- Background in Windows Administration
- Background in MS SQL Administration
- SQL Basic Knowledge
- Expertise in at least one scripting language: Python, Pearl, Ruby, PowerShell module development
- Basic understanding of Continuous Integration & continuous delivery
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- SCM knowledge (Git, TFS, P4, SVN, Mercurial etc.)
Nice to have
- Programming skills
- SQL Development knowledge in MS SQL Server or other RDBSM
- Experience working in MS Visual Studio and Management Studio
- Experience with Continuous Delivery n-to-n, high availability provisioning
- Experience with TeamCity, CruiseControl, Jenkins or an equivalent CI tools
- Experience with OctopusDeploy, DBGhost, ReadyRoll or other similar tools
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with virtualization tools
- Background in Linux/Unix administration
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Various projects regarding web, BI, CRM, mobile, BPM areas, e-procurement and others across different industries (financial services, insurance, procurement, telecom, medical, etc.) for international clients.
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Private medical subscription
- Courses, trainings and certifications
- Dynamic and pleasant working environment
Strada Gara Herastrau, nr 2-4