A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Established in, Nagarro began as a dream of a few friends who wanted to create a company with a difference – a company that focused on “strategic differentiation via technology” initiatives rather than routine IT operations. Today we are more than 6000 experts across more than 21 countries. Together we form the global services division of Munich-based Allgeier SE.
At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here, helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Knowledge in Java, Jenkins, Maven, PostgreSQL
- Familiar with RedHat/Ubuntu Admin
- Hands-on experience in CI tools like Jenkins and building end to end CI/CD pipelines for projects
- Familiar with container frameworks like Docker, Kubernetes and container services like ECS/EKS.
- Experience with CM tools,.: Ansible, Chef, Saltstack, Puppet
- Experience in monitoring tools like Prometheus & Grafana, Nagios / CloudWatch / Data Dog / Zabbix and logging tools like Splunk / Logstash
- Hands-on expertise in scripting and automation using languages like Bash/Shell, Python, PowerShell, Groovy, Perl.
- Nice to have: ITIL Certification and/or AWS Certification (Associate Architect)
- High level of commitment to client satisfaction and agility
- Collaborate with others and build positive working relationships
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on managing infrastructure over AWS
- Troubleshooting and fine-tuning AWS platforms and to improve performance
- Work on resolving security issues from infrastructure and architecture over AWS
- Work closely with the architect, Test and development leads, COEs to define the end to end Cloud strategy, automation and release management for projects
- Facilitate integration between development and customers environments, enabling continuous integration and continuous deployment of software releases built on multiple technologies
- Work Incident, change, problem management to provide quick & quality fix for issues
- Troubleshooting in case of an application outage or failure of some critical component. Must be able to perform a detailed RCA and provide his/her findings/observation to management.
- Batch monitoring, daily BAU tasks
- Queries related to operational workflow
- Actively participate during release management and deployment