Our formula for success is a motivated, curious and at the same time experienced team at our office from Bucharest. We live an appreciative, modern corporate philosophy with the belief that the label "Made-in-Germany" is reflected in every line of code.
We are a competent team of programmers and software architects, project managers and IT consultants. We combine the knowledge of new technologies, solve difficult processes, master and understand complex issues and are always on the lookout for optimal solutions.
We are diverse and consistent!
We are recruiting for our growing office based in Bucharest a DevOps Engineer.
• have successfully completed your (technical) university degree in computer science or have comparable qualifications
• already have experience in the planning, configuration and administration of a Linux infrastructure (Debian / FreeBSD)
• have already worked with technologies such as Docker, Rancher, NGINX, haproxy or Traefik
• use Git and GitLab or comparable tools to version your work
• have experience in the care, adaptation and further development of the web and application landscapes
• are not only enthusiastic about system administration, but also about (web) development
• ideally have worked or have knowledge about administering Office 365
• get involved and show passion
Support us and our teams in:
• the installation and commissioning of web and middle ware components
• taking care of the provision of the appropriate infrastructure for our development teams
• supporting your colleagues with questions about build pipelines and continuous integration / deployment
• monitoring our infrastructure and ensure the operational readiness of various server services
• administering our internal systems such as GitLab, Mattermost, Sonatype Nexus or Satis
• working with other experts on future-oriented and state-of-the-art web projects