Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology. We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are located in Bucharest and Iasi and, with over 5000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
Cegeka has an exciting opportunity for an DevOps Engineer to join us in Bucharest.
- Understands the Software Development Lifecycle
- Must have the understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- Will be responsible for implementing DevOps and achieving automation & orchestration of tools, will help to migrate team to best practices CD/CI with full automation where applicable.
- Perform the management steps of the software delivery process, ensuring that all requirements (including approvals) are met at each stage of the process
- Will work for each new DevOps project with stakeholders and clients to identify and clarify technical requirements from the Infrastructure/development/ testing point of view from the beginning until it is transferred to Operational (Ops); will collaborate with developers, testers and infrastructure engineers
- Will create the scripts for automatic deployment of the infrastructure and developments in a cloud environment , according to the requirements of the project and the agreed deployment tool
- Providing presentations to the teams that will operate in OPS
- Minimum 1 year in CI/CD pipeline automation
- Minimum 3 years in IT projects
- Jenkins – Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines
- Ansible – Configuration Management and Deployment
- Containerization technologies such as Docker and OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Git and GitHub – Source code management (Version Control System)
- Artifactory – Artifacts repository
- Experience supporting Java applications
- Positive attitude;
- Willing to learn and improve ;
- Good problem-solving skills ;
- Flexible to different technologies and projects.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies;
Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies);
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata);
- Private Medical Subscription, Sanador/Medlife/Regina Maria Clinic - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription at Pescariu Sports & Spa (fitness, aerobic, pool) – according to the internal policies;
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription;
- Bookster and Pluralsight access;
- Financial support for the birth of your child or unhappy events (for first and second-degree family;
- Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly allowance from which you can choose to invest in:
- Meal tickets;
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Long term career development programs;
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots;