Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Devops engineer is required to help package, maintain, deploy and support the new DLT platform and product. The role involves hands on development of automation tooling, scripting and support of the systems, working with distributed team.
If you love to figure out how all the pieces are put together in a build environment, or if automation, and building tools to monitor and manage your applications sounds interesting to you, we want to talk to you.
Duties & accountabilities
- Work with remote teams in New York and India,
- Embed with development teams to ensure best practices are implemented
- Support the Production, Simulation, QA and Development environments as needed.
- Design and assist in the authoring of software tools that reliably manage application delivery
- Design and assist in the setup and maintenance of the build/release infrastructure
- Drive innovation and adoption of best practices.
- Improve predictability and reliability of software releases
Education and experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years of Devops experience preferably in a financial environment.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language in addition to Bash (Python/Perl/PHP/Ruby), or demonstrated ability to write programs using a high-level programming language like: C++, Java, or Ruby
- Linux (CentOS/RHEL/Amazon Linux) system engineering expertise
- Experience with Cloudformation or Terraform.
- Networking knowledge (AWS VPC experience is a plus)
- High-availability approaches including load balancing, dynamic scaling, and capacity planning
- Experience using metrics and monitoring to ensure customer SLA objectives are met
- Experience operating Cloud Computing platforms (. Amazon AWS, Google Compute, Azure) and their PaaS based components (ECS, Cloudfront, S3, RDS, etc.)
- Excellent written communication, problem solving, and process management skills
• Full-time position, 40 hours/week, Undetermined period contract
• Flexible schedule
• New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment
• Restaurant Tickets
• Private medical subscription
• Parking place