We are looking to recruit for one of our Clients - a leading Global automotive supplier that provides a wide range of products and services for World’s most prestigious automobile manufacturers, for the setup and the operations of the Cloud Monitoring Center:TECHNICAL OPERATIONS CONTROLLER NAVIGATIONCLOUD SERVICESMONITORING
General description of the specific business context:Our clients’ products are supporting one of the biggest car manufactures in the world with first class knowledge in: Navigation, Data Services, Connectivity, Tuner & Software defined Radio, Base System Engineering as well as Hardware Design and Manufacturing.
Navigation Cloud Services:The navigation systems of the future are build, integrating the best of two divergent worlds: embedded and distributed cloud systems. The navigation services uses cloud and Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology for multiple, dynamic and bi-directional data exchange with the on-board infotainment devices, the data and application services in the cloud run by our client.
Level of expertise:Junior/Middle/Senior
Main duties / responsibilities:
- monitor and ensure compliance with committed service level Agreements with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM);
- support / lead pragmatic solution development and implementation for improvements and urgent issues fixes;
- work along or share and contribute to DevOps collaboration culture with the (remote) development team;
- contribute or develop and implement improvement initiatives and projects in the monitoring center;
- keep-up with the fast moving Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology with special focus on monitoring services;
- development and control of ongoing and regular reports;
- contribute to the improvement of the navigation services monitoring team;
- reports to Senior Team members or to Navigation Cloud Monitoring Center Site/Team Manager.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- technical education in IT engineering on bachelor level preferable with professional experience in IT services monitoring and/or DevOps;
- basic / advanced experiences in cloud technology, in particular / preferable with big data and security and/or experience from similar working environments in IT monitoring centers / monitoring services;
- experiences in IT operations processes, ITIL process knowledge would be a big plus;
- basic / advanced experiences with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or comparable;
- team player with good communication skills to various teams and on various levels;
- hands-on personality and strong issue solving attitude - solution driven thinking. High demand on quality;
- high availability and ability to work in shifts and under pressure in case of high priority issues;
- solid overall monitoring services / IT operations understanding;
- English language skills - spoken and written.
Additional experiences and knowledge:
Especially for Senior level expertise - but not as a MUST:
- specific AWS knowledge and/or certifications;
- experience in the deployment of software for scalable Docker based systems;
- experiences in service / SLA management (regarding OEM);
- experience in acting as technical interface to development teams, especially in a DevOps collaboration;
- you like and feel comfortable with programming languages like GoLang, Python, Java;
- you have heard about REST and your are not afraid of C++;
- you already have some experience in working with version control systems like git;
- you are familiar with networking, like VPN, DNS, routing;
- you have a rough understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts (. firewalls, load balancing, NAT, proxy);
- automotive experience and experience in international multi-site teamwork;
- further language skills.
- internal and external specific technical training and induction program;
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specializedin providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources