Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
4000 - 5500 €
For our partner, a fast growing company with multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel, with great teams situated in Romania, France, Switzerland, Spain and the UK we are looking for a DevOps Engineers.
Their systems are complex, and they have a lot of challenges surrounding the high load nature of the busineThey write object oriented, unit & functionally tested code, and deploy to build, test, preprod and production using Jenkins for continuous integration. They deploy to production on at least a weekly basiThey use Zabbix, Graylog2, site24x7 (and some internal developed tools) to monitor production, and have a” fix first, fix once” policy – they ensure that any error that occurs is fixed, the solution automated and monitored so that we never have to worry about it again.
What we offer:
- Office Location: Aurel Vlaicu, near Promenada Mall
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- An amazing platform for learning and development.
- Free will in choosing testing technologies or developing new ones.
- Freedom to execute numerous Social Engineering scenarios.
- Flexible working schedule.
What the role will involve
- Monitoring production using our monitoring systems (Zabbix, Graylog, etc)
- Operational Analysis (learning & understanding the business domain + monitor business domain metrics)
- Communicating with our internal users about issues they are seeing with our production systems, understanding their concerns, diagnosing and replicating the issues.
- Analysing issues across multiple application and infrastructure boundaries by investigating logs, network traffic, server performance and configuration
- Replicating issues with these systems, and handing over the resolution to our development & systems administration teams
- Support oncall (two weeks), which will involve being Level2 support for our production systems both during working hours and out of hours, receiving push notifications/alerts from our monitoring solutions and responding to queries on official communication channels (both synchronous (Instant Messenging solution) + asynchronous (email) while respecting agreed SLAs
Required traits and experience:
- A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems
- Very good analytical skills
- Linux power user: Very good systems administration knowledge of, and work experience with Linux, Debian/CentOS, MySQL, bash, networking, firewalls;
- Knowledge of monitoring systems (mainly Zabbix) concepts, operations, maintenance, workflows, reports, analysis, improvements, automation, templating – so on and so forth – for both state and trend type of monitoring
- Ability to respond professionally in crisis situations while maintaining transparency
- Experience with at least one version control system (preferably Git)
- Experience of Continuous Integration (preferably Jenkins)
- Automation tools, . Ansible, Saltstack
- Virtualisation solutions like Vagrant, XenServer
- Knowledge of AWS
- Proficient in English
Preferred, though not required, experience:
- Python, PHP (scripting) experience
- Experience with nosql systems like Redis, Couchbase, Cassandra
- Experience with High Availability setups (keepalived, heartbeat)