Our development team is responsible for ensuring the functionality and reliability of our web and mobile GPS tracking platform.
They maintain a cohesive architecture across all company projects by working together as an agile team.
They are also responsible of investigating and exploring new technologies to always improve the performance, security and scalability of the platform.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join one of the the development teams.
Our new addition will be team oriented, creative, a strong work ethic and the desire to bring substantial value to the projects. You will work in an Agile environment and we practice SCRUM.
Teamwork is an essential part in the company’s dynamic and a cherished quality in the employees. We encourage and support development of our employees through knowledge transfer, trainings, courses, technology books, conferences.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Comfortable with scripting language.
- Knowledge of source-control tools.
- Must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Displays energy, drive and stamina.
- Must be a strong team player and always focus on the team goals.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and stakeholders.
- Adhere to Agile methodology and design principles of the project and participate in SCRUM meetings with the team members and stakeholders.
- Always try to find ways to improve the platform and the development process.
- Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills that will help analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- A competitive salary.
- Internal and external training.
- Private healthcare.
- Modern office space and hardware.
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- Plural sight account for online training and tutorials
- A flexible work schedule