Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
The AWS Administrator will be part of the Infrastructure Support team who will represent the Level 3 in charge with diagnosing and fixing complex issues together with Level 2 teams, working on fixes and enhancements, patching of OS and application products, capacity planning and capacity management.
The team is responsible for assessing system requirements, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of all the systems involved. The application it uses IBM MQ and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host on an active/active cloud based clustered architecture.
If you have:
• 1+ years of experience with: AWS cloud computing, use, installation, support and troubleshooting Red Hat Enterprise Linux and containerization
• Experience with Network Administration, Jenkins, Bash scripting/Ansible
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent experience
• Analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
• AWS Certification and/or EFK experience is a plus
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will oversee:
• AWS administration
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host servers troubleshooting and support tasks
• Red Hat OpenShift troubleshooting and support tasks
• Troubleshooting networking problems
• Automation of deployments
• Red Hat relationship management – raising tickets and chasing their resolution
• Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
•ortunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
• Being part of the team will facilitate you the development of the programming skills and will provide you an opening into a wide range of DevOps tools and mindset