Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the
Accenture Technology is looking to employ technology enthusiasts who focus on UNIX systems administration and software maintenance, providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
The role of the team is environment management, deployment & deploy-automation enablement. Our future colleague in this team will be responsible for all the deployment & environment-maintenance of the project platform
If you have:
• Hands-on experience on UNIX, UNIX-shell programming;
• Exposure to build, SCM processes & release management;
• Exposure to SVN/Git, Jira, Maven, Ansible/Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Chef;
• Basic knowledge on Oracle-DB & SQL;
• Previous experience with AWS;
• Perl scripting experience;
• Exposure to environment’s management: setup, application deployments, server refresh, DB deployments;
• Analysis & troubleshooting of performance of systems and infrastructure;
• Ability to quickly grasp on new concepts & learn new DevOps & CI tools.
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
• Maintain a high level of availability of the application environments;
• Resolve production incidents;
• Interact and work with the projects team members located in other countries;
• Coordinate with other stakeholders for deploying releases into production environments;
• Organize, coordinate, setup and maintain all development and testing environments required by our teams;
• Debug & resolve incidents relating to non-production environments.
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
• Being part of the team will facilitate you the development of the programming skills and will provide you an opening into a wide range of DevOps tools and mindset.