DevOps Engineer – Expand your knowledge, gain experience and get certified
Come and join the leading enterprise-software company on the market! Oracle is continuously growing and developing new solutions for business-to-business problems in all industries: IT, finance, automotive, education, healthcare, research, travel, entertainment and so on.
Our team is looking for a new colleague to fulfill the role of DevOps engineer and work with us on automating Oracle Fusion Regression Testing and building software together, in a dynamic environment, with new technologies and methodologies from the DevOps world: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing.
Why you should come:
- You will be part of a united team, where you can learn from professionals and you can also help others grow
- We work closely with our colleagues from other teams: operations, development, build and infrastructure so your programming skills will be completed with knowledge from adjacent areas
- Our organization is devoted to personal development; we have programs dedicated to learning, either job related technologies or not, soft skills and a mentorship program where you can take advantage of the experience of others to help you grow
- We have projects written in AngularJS, Node JS, APEX, PL/SQL, Apex, Shell, Python and Perl, so you can learn from true professionals from all of these areas.
How can you help us?
Use Selenium WebDriver and Java, in order to implement functional and regression testing automation for Oracle Fusion environments, as well as Oracle’s whole Cloud offering (Chatbot technology, Blockchain technology etc). Also, as part of a DevOps team, be ready to perform Linux-level administration tasks for our own server infrastructure, as well as to understand the context of our delivered solution.
Also, you will be responsible for:
- Creating new regression tests, automated using the well established Selenium WebDriver technology
- Integrate and work together with our teams from all over the world
- Creating and managing our development environments
- Creating test cases and test environments and doing QA for the software we develop
- Doing maintenance (on a rotation basis) for our software
- Problem diagnosis (part of maintenance for our software)
There will be around one week-end day every quarter (3 months) when you will be required to support the maintenance of our applications, hence do paid overtime that one day every 3 months.
What we hope to find in you:
- An avid desire to learn
- A bachelor degree in IT or a senior student with coding experience and a desire to progress
- Programming skills:
- Selenium WebDriver – it can be learned on the job, but some experience with it would be good.
- Nice to have: Bash scripting
- An understanding of restful Webservices
- Knowledge of UNIX and LINUX commands/utilities/ Linux administration
Must have good written and verbal communication skills in English.