Salariu brut pe luna
100 - 101 €
About the company
A fast growing live-gaming platform company is seeking for a talented and highly motivated DevOps Engineer for a full time position to join our team in Bucharest. The company is a provider of a live-dealer, live-gaming platform for online gaming operators. It has studios and subsidiaries in USA, Costa-Rica, Latvia, Malta, Bulgaria, and Israel.
About the role
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for managing and creating reusable script-based server configurations and automation using AWS, Jenkins, Ansible and similar technologies in combination with source control to ensure consistency in our server management approach across the enterprise. The DevOps Engineer will enhance the next generation of Guidance Operational Engineering and provide operational support and troubleshooting to Guidance’s AWS hosted clients according to standards and best practices. They will play a key role in influencing those standards based on real world experience.
The position requires to work closely with our development team based in Romania and support a global operation. This position will report directly to the IT Director.
- Establish and maintain best practices around DevOps
- Collaborate with developers and systems teams to design and maintain Automation and Deployment tools
- Provide after hours support on-demand
- Assist project teams in troubleshooting systems to identify site errors or deficiencies and develop solutions
- Create dashboards and other tools for Project Teams and Engineering Operations to use in day-to-day monitoring and troubleshooting and enhance operational transparency with the project teams
- Routinely provide proactive, regular, and professional-level communication with clients and team members alike
- Document and maintain DevOps procedural documentation
- Troubleshoot DNS, email, and other network services
- AWS expertise, including but not limited to ECDocker, S3, ELB, RDS, Route53.
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet or other configuration management tools
- Experience with Jenkins or other build and release automation tools and methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate superior communications skills
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) or other related technologies
- Experience with tuning for performance and stability
- Experience with scripting in PHP, Bash, Perl, or Python highly preferred
- Experience with caching technologies Redis, Memcached and Varnish
- Systems knowledge within the Linux and Windows ecosystems
- Experience with HAProxy, Apache, Nginx.
- Solid grasp of fundamental internet principles, specifically TCP/IP, SSL, and HTTPS
- Experience configuring log aggregation tools
- Understanding of Network Security and Firewall Rules
- Education in CS, CE, EE, ME or equivalent; MS CS preferred
- AWS certification preferred
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company driven by innovation and modern technologies
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Professional and personal development
- Career growth opportunities