Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to take ownership of the continuous build and deployment system that enables necessary checks and balances for configuration and release management in a PCI environment.
• The ideal candidate has prior experience in DevOps based applications and strives to solve traditional configuration, release and other operational processes through automation and
• Ideally one should be a good software developer with experience and knowledge on system administration.
• Prior PCI experience is a plus
- Take a holistic look of configuration and release management process across environments to help the creating a process for faster and successful deployments.
- Understand the current versioning, tagging and release methodology and come up with a release strategy ideal for the
- Automate configuration management, deployment of product releases and provisioning of servers in development, QA, staging and production
- Standardize application platform using Vagrant container running on VM environments.
- Replicate and maintain environments across all deployment stages.
- Work with development in modularizing the application to make it run as microservices
- Proactively and regularly communicate with Development teams to ensure that new and improved process works efficiently across different
- 3+ years’ experience in development using PHP and DevOps Engineering
- Solid understanding of industry standard versioning, tagging and release methodologies for globally distributed organizations based on their needs
- Strong experience using virtualization software such as VMware, OpenStack,
- Solid experience with Git versioning system
- Solid experience with automation and configuration management tools like JIRA, Jenkins, Ansible, build scripting using Ant/Maven and Gradle
- Solid experience with container technologies such as Docker, CoreOS, OpenStack
- Experience in scripting languages BASH and/or Python
- Solid experience developing, maintaining, and debugging applications built in PHP
- Experience with cache technologies (redis, memcached) and queue engines (RabbitMQ)
- Ability to communicate well with diverse international teams
- Experience working with distributed systems across different datacenters
- Experience in AWS Architecture is a plus
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits & coffee at the office