We are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues for our client as DevOps Cloud Engineer (AlLab L3) who will help develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels.
The primary skill set that we have been looking for is Azure and Kubernetes (Cloud 5 years experience). Demonstrates an extensive level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Possessing experience in application support in a Devops / Agile environment
- Using domain knowledge and relevant expertise to identify the area of fault (code, environment or configuration) and guide the appropriate team(s) in constructing and implementing the fix;
- Responsibility for delivering technically diagnosis and solution prescription within a specific technology expertise and assigned applications;
- Demonstrating technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and application level expertise of a portfolio of applications with broad knowledge of the business strategic priorities, in order to resolve complex problems;
- Developing technical application support skill sets with detailed technical experience with industry standard platforms such as Google Application Suite, .NET/IIS, Azure Cloud, Microsoft SQL, Kubernetes, RPA and others;
- Possessing technical capabilities, analytical skills and application knowledge;
- Being able to diagnose and troubleshoot complex application problems and leverage tools and resources appropriately to identify solutions that may or may not be already documented; and,
- Managing multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities.
- Building and maintaining relationships within the team and throughout the firm.
Demonstrates an extensive level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success in the following software’s/programs (position requirements)
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (CI/CD pipeline knowledge);
- Microsoft Azure Cloud (PaaS), Azure Portal, App Services, Redis cache, App Insights, Blob Storage, Azure Portal experience, RabbitMQ;
- .NET framework code experience (operational understanding);
- Microsoft SQL (write intermediate queries and understand complex joins);
- Terraform or ARM templates;
- Kubernetes experience or Azure Kubernetes Services;
- Containerization (. Docker) experience;
- Experience with kusto query language (KQL);
- Experience creating Linux shell scripting or Powershell scripting;
- Splunk (write queries and understand the data returned);
- Cyberark (manage servers via RDP session); and,
- ITIL framework understanding (or comparable ITSM framework) / Devops / Agile
What we offer:
- Onboarding in a good atmosphere with supportive, friendly team.
- You will be part of a motivated, dedicated, international virtual team where your contribution will be appreciated.
- Ability to work on an international project of strategic importance.
- A variety of responsibilities and a good opportunity to develop organizational skills on
a large project.
- Attractive salary packaging.
- Private health care and other employee benefits.