Data Warehouse Software Engineer - BI DEVOPS
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Why should you join us?
Metro Systems does more than build and operate the best retail software in the world. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. Our company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Metro Systems, it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
What we’re looking for?
- Transforming or enhancing the functional requirement into technical requirement, through Agile Practices
- Designing, developing and maintaining functionalities, while considering Dev Ops Practices
- Testing the solution provided, while including QA Testing Practices
- Identifying and solving technical and functional errors during development and testing phase
- Creating proof of concepts/demo and present it to the customer/Product Owner
- Supporting customers and colleagues with both functional and technical expertise on raised Production incidents
- Analyzing and solving the incidents in accordance with priority, impact and SLAs
- Finding the root cause of the incidents and eliminate it or reduce the occurrence to minimum
- Proposing and implementing technical and process improvements by considering Agile and DevOps practices
- Assuring good system resource usage and performance through the implemented technical solutions
- Sharing knowledge inside the team through regular community of practice
- Cooperating with colleagues and teams from different locations
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Very good RDBMS and SQL knowledge
- Good UNIX Shell scripting knowledge
- Very good analytical skills, having a keen interest for technical innovation
- Be able to deliver very good results also in time pressure situation when Production Ecosystem is affected
- Data Warehouse experience will be a plus
- Teradata (Backend Tool) and Microstrategy experience (or BI Frontend tool) exposure will be a plus
- Social skills – collaborative and reliable, patient, respect for others’ opinions, cultural awareness is a must
- Must be fluent in English, both writing and speaking
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.