Will be responsible for scripting / automation features inside a product or building new products that we are creating within the Support and Services department. The position will be based in Ixia’s offices in Bucharest, Romania.
• Develop new automation platforms, projects or scripts, according to the Support and Services release roadmap within the required timeframe.
• Lead in test script design, bulk automation, deployments and test execution.
• Contribute to the architecture design and code style/framework and best practices for the new projects, scripts and products that will be developed.
• Work closely with the customer in understanding requirements, identifying a strategy for meeting the customer needs, problem identification, analysis and re-creation.
• Provide analysis and interpretation of test results.
• Design, develop & execute test configurations to cover functional, scalability, performance, system testing and characterization for virtualization, cloud platform, networking including wireless solutions using Ixia Test Equipment and Applications.
• Travel to deliver services on customer locations throughout the EMEA region from time to time.
• Percentage of travel ~25% of the time.
• Assist PS Project Managers during pre-sales process in preparing and reviewing
• Proposals, presentations and Statements of Work (SOW) for professional services engagements
• Perform day to day management of assigned projects, manage customer relationships and ensure customer delight.
• Interface with Ixia departments (support, engineering, product marketing) to resolve or work round issues in timely manner.
• Keep abreast of Product and Technology developments to ensure that latest solutions are used to enhance customer experience.