Eaton Leadership Development Program
Several locations throughout Europe.
Graduate Leadership Development Program
Supply Chain Management
Eaton Leadership Development Program - Supply Chain Management is designed to accelerate the development of future SCM leaders by providing participants with functional and leadership experiences that enable them to learn, contribute and integrate with the organization. The program is ideal for recent graduates in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or Industrial, Electrical, Procurement Engineering who have a proven track record of excellent academic performance and are passionate about a career in supply chain management in manufacturing environment. Program structure:
● This is a two-year program that involves two 12-month assignments in EMEA region. In an effort to maximize your development, each assignment has the potential to have you placed in different facilities and/or functions during the length of your program. Your assignments will give you multiple opportunities to develop your leadership skills.
● The assignments will provide participants with exposure to different areas such as and not limited to: Exposure to project management, strategic supply sourcing / commodity management, logistics / trade management, new product development, materials management, procurement engineering or supplier development.
● You will also have the opportunity to interact with and present to Eaton leaders during your assignments.
● You will be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
● Location Romania, Arad. Participant will need to relocate for the second year assignment (possible second year would be in the UK or France)
● Upon successful completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could lead you in a variety of career path such as materials managers, SCM program managers, commodity managers, senior buyers, and other SCM leadership roles as identified by the current business needs.
· Bachelor or Master in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, or Industrial, Electrical, Procurement Engineering
· Work or internship experience is a plus (max 3 years of experience)
· Geographically flexible and willing to relocate during the program
· Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
· Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximatelyemployees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit .